|Level set||Chip's Challenge Level Pack 3|
|Bold time (MS)||Unknown edit|
|Bold time (Lynx)||Unknown edit|
|Bold time (CC2)||Unknown edit|
|Bold complexity||Unknown edit|
1. Head up to collect the red key and chips, then through the spiral, to the end.
2. Go through the red door, press the blue button and collect more chips, then through the spiral, again.
3. Go through the gravel and rightward to collect the blue key and chips.
4. Step L onto the force floor and press the blue button again.
5. Near the end of the spiral are four chips and a blue door guarding a fire boot and three more chips. Collect all, then head to the end of the spiral.
6. Enter the room near the top-right corner, with a red door. Collect the yellow key and the chip to its left, then press the blue button again and go to the end of the spiral.
7. Go through the yellow door, which releases a new alcove with four chips and a yellow key. Collect them, then go through the spiral.
8. Go through the next yellow door, which releases another new alcove with a red key and three chips. Collect them. Enter the tank room, open the red door, collect the ice skates and 4 chips, press the blue button again, then back through the spiral.
9. Enter the ice, which opens a new part of the spiral. Collect the two loose chips, then the yellow key (with two red doors, a spy and a block). Step off the force floor at (20,18).
10. Go through the yellow door in the ice, collect the flippers and chips in the next alcove, then return to the spiral, enter the tank room and collect the three chips and blue key guarded by the water, then head through the spiral again.
11. Go through the ice to enter the spiral, go through the blue door below, step on the spy, press the green button, collect the chip and go through the recessed wall (do not mess up the order!) back through the spiral. Step off the force floor at (20,18).
12. A now-opened toggle door releases three chips (do not collect them yet), plus an alcove with a blue key and five chips. Head through the spiral again. Step off the force floor at (20,18).
13. Head through the open toggle door again, collect the fire boots (guarded by a blue door), return to the spiral and enter the tank room. Collect the yellow key guarded by fire, then go through the spiral.
14. Go through the yellow door, which opens access to 2 chips and then an alcove with a red key and three chips. Collect them and go through the spiral, exiting at (8,24).
15. Collect the 3 chips above and go through the red door on the left, collect the chip and green key, go through the spiral exiting at (8,24). Open the green door near the start, collect the chips and the blue key in the released alcove.
16. Enter the spiral but quickly step off it, then press the green button guarded by the blue door. Go through the spiral, collecting the chip at (19,12).
17. The previous area now has an open toggle door, which releases an alcove with three chips and a block. Collect the chips, push the block onto the spiral and follow it to the end of the spiral. Push the block through the ice, collect the 4 chips on the left, and position the block just below the bomb.
18. Enter the spiral and push the block onto the bomb, then collect the blue key. Go through the newly-accessible blue door, collect the four chips, then collect the ice skates and three chips in the released alcove. Return to the spiral and enter the room with ice and a green door.
19. Go through the green door, enter the spiral and collect 5 chips (leaving behind (13,4) in an alcove below, then a yellow key and 4 chips in the next alcove (leaving behind (8,2). Return to the ice room, enter the spiral again and collect the red key and four chips guarded by the yellow door. Enter the spiral, collecting the 2 remaining chips.
20. At the top-left is a red door. Go through it, collecting the four chips and two red keys. Enter the spiral again, going to the bottom-right room with the spy and block.
21. Open the two red doors (leaving behind the chip at (23,23)), step on the spy, collect the four chips and push the block 2L (so Chip can re-enter without stepping on the spy again).
22. Enter the spiral, collecting the four chips and flippers in the rightward alcove. Go through the spiral, return to the spy room, collect the chip at (23,23) and push the block down 1.
23. Enter the spiral again, collecting the red key and three chips guarded by water. Return to the spiral, return to the spy room, go through the red door and ice to collect a chip and two yellow keys.
24. Enter the spiral for the last time, collect four chips, open two yellow doors leading to the socket and exit (which is in an upward alcove).
- In voting, Spiral was the highest-voted in the "Fun" category.
|Previous Level||Current Level||Next Level|
|← Recess||Spiral||Jumble →|